Pages

4 Jul 2011

Branding (Labels)

After the hiccups, stalls and other delays I have started moving forward with my directional plan. At this stage I am way behind where I was to be at this stage, as I ended up doing a lot of different thing than what I had written down in my directional and business plan at the starting of the year.

In order to brand my creations in the right way I did get a logo designed in February, but after that nothing really happened to the design. My plan was to have the logo developed on various other formats (business card, labels, hang tags, banner on my blog, etc. etc.) which could be used to brand leftover in the right way.

Labeling is one of the most effective and affordable ways to reinforce my brand into customers and prospects minds, and it is not very expensive to do. One great article that gives some insight into labeling by Rosana Levesque (who is an expert in online marketing) is Brand Your Business With Custom Labels. It is fairly concise and shows why it is import to brand and how custom labels will help you achieve that.

This week I did get some labels made with my logo, and I am extremely happy with how they turned out. I am in the process of doing a few new patterns, but my summer teaching gig and the smart students there are keeping me occupied right through the week.

Here are some pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment